ALL EXHIBITORS ARE INVITED TO GIVE A BRIEF PRESENTATION IN THE NEW PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY THEATER AT THE SHOW
The schedule is full but new requests will be accepted and added to a waitlist.
ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY THEATER
The New Product & Technology Theater gives exhibitors an opportunity to make a brief product presentation in a special area located in the convention center. There is no cost to the exhibitor to participate. The presentations are approximately 20 minutes each and occur back to back in a theater-style classroom. Presentation slots are limited, and qualifying exhibitors will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
GUIDELINES & RULES
- One presentation per exhibitor or co-exhibitor.
- Presentations must be of a new product, service or technology introduced since the last AHR Expo in Orlando 2016.
- Each presentation is limited to 20 minutes. There will be 10 minute breaks in between time slots.
- Be respectful of other exhibitors and do not mention competitive products by name.
- No equipment or actual products are allowed in the Theater but literature may be distributed during your scheduled time.
- Screen, projector, podium and sound system will be provided in the Theater. Presenters should bring their own laptops.
- Time slots are limited and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All submissions will be reviewed by Show Management and you will be notified once the schedule has been finalized. (A notice will be posted when the schedule is full.)
For assistance, please contact Kim Pires at 203-221-9232, or by email