ALL EXHIBITORS ARE INVITED TO GIVE A BRIEF PRESENTATION IN THE NEW PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY THEATER AT THE SHOW
DEADLINE: September 1, 2017
Time slots are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY THEATER
The New Product & Technology Theater gives exhibitors an opportunity to make a brief product presentation in a special area located in the convention center. There is no cost to the exhibitor to participate. The presentations are approximately 20 minutes each and occur back to back in a theater-style classroom. Presentation slots are limited, and qualifying exhibitors will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
GUIDELINES & RULES
- One presentation per exhibitor or co-exhibitor.
- Presentations must be of a new product, service or technology introduced since the last AHR Expo in Las Vegas 2017.
- Each presentation is limited to 20 minutes. There will be 10-minute breaks in between time slots.
- Be respectful of other exhibitors and do not mention competitive products by name.
- No equipment or actual products are allowed in the Theater but literature may be distributed during your scheduled time.
- Screen, projector, podium and sound system will be provided in the Theater. Presenters should bring their own laptops.
- Time slots are limited and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All submissions will be reviewed by Show Management and you will be notified once the schedule has been finalized. (A notice will be posted when the schedule is full.)
REQUEST A TIME-SLOT
For assistance, please contact Kim Pires at 203-221-9232, or by email