Awards ABOUT Enter
ENTER THE 2018 AHR EXPO
INNOVATION AWARDS COMPETITION
DEADLINE EXTENDED: August 18, 2017
NOTE: A $100 entry fee is required for each product entered. Proceeds will go to a charitable organization in the Chicago area. Receipts will be emailed out within a week of entry submission.
- Entries will be accepted from exhibiting companies only.
- The awards are open only to products that will be exhibited in the 2018 AHR Expo, Jan. 22 – 24 in Chicago and available for sale by January 2018.
- Products that won AHR Expo Innovation Awards in previous years are not eligible. Products that have been chosen as finalists in previous years can be re-entered.
- Companies may submit only one product in each category. The same product cannot be entered in multiple categories.
- BUILDING AUTOMATION – any product, system or software that automates and/or integrates building management or energy conservation.
- COOLING – any product or system designed to decrease the temperature of a space.
- GREEN BUILDING – any equipment, component or process that saves energy or conserves natural resources, and also embodies concepts of sustainability such as renewable energy and wise use of materials and other resources.
- HEATING – any product or system designed to increase the temperature of a space or substance.
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY – any product or system designed for the purpose of controlling, in an enclosed space, attributes of the respirable atmosphere such as humidity and contaminants.
- PLUMBING – any product or tool used to conserve water, or to direct, distribute, increase or decrease the flow of water.
- REFRIGERATION – any product or system designed to extract heat from a substance or space at a low temperature not intended for comfort cooling.
- SOFTWARE – any computer program or database management tool that increases the efficiency or effectiveness of people or companies that design, service and install HVAC&R equipment.
- TOOLS & INSTRUMENTS – any tool, instrument, gage, indicator or measuring device used in the HVAC&R industry.
- VENTILATION – any product that directs or distributes air, or increases the flow of air.
SUBMIT A PRODUCT